Various facelift treatments to eliminate signs of ageing are available in the market. It could be perplexing to choose among them. So, here’s an insight into the difference between Microneedling, a natural facelift treatment as against surgical facelift.
Are ageing signs bothering you? Are the nasty wrinkles on your face a cause of concern?
Anti-Ageing Solutions for Skin
It is common to be bothered by the nasty signs of ageing skin. However, thanks to the advancements in cosmetic science, these signs can be conveniently eliminated with natural facelift treatment at the best spa under the supervision of trained and expert aestheticians.
First and Foremost, it is important to understand that anti-ageing treatment that worked for your neighbor or friend may not promise the same results. It may not be suitable for other skin types, can cause allergies or be less effective.
There are significant differences between surgical procedures and non-invasive procedures like Microneedling.
Here’s everything you need to know before deciding upon the best one suitable for you.
- The primary difference between surgical and natural facelift treatment is the use of a knife. Surgical intervention requires making cuts and use of anesthesia. On the contrary, microneedling makes minor pricks on the skin and is an out-patient treatment that lasts not more than 15 to 20 minutes. It is carried out in the dermatologists’ cabin itself.
- The effects of surgical procedures are undoubtedly long term, while effects of micro needling are short term. Multiple sittings of micro needling are required for the client to get the desired results.
- Invasive surgery using cuts may cause bleeding, delayed wound healing and other side effects at the injury spot.
- Invasive face lift treatments take a longer time to heal and normalization of facial skin may take a long time ranging from weeks to months depending on the skin. On the other hand, minor pricks are made with needles to stimulate the production of collagen and reveal new and better skin in micro needling. It is mostly advisable for a quick rejuvenation of the skin. Moreover, it is free from any risk as no injury is caused.
- Surgical face lift treatments burden the bank account, while natural facelift treatments are less expensive.
- While micro needling does not require the client to stay off work and other commitments, surgical treatments may keep the patient away from work and stall commitments for a significant period of time.
Although both treatments are proven to be effective, making a choice may be intimidating. If you need an immediate solution to your ageing woes, micro needling is the ideal choice. If long term results are the goal, finance is not a problem and time is available, then surgically invasive facelift treatments can be done for the best results.
Well, all these treatments are dependent on the expertise of the aesthetician carrying out the procedure. So, once you decide upon the procedure you are comfortable with, it is advisable to choose a reputed spa with trained aestheticians who are good at their job.
The M day spa is one such spa that boasts of a team of expert aestheticians.